Help your heels feel better with podiatrist-designed support in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Cairns Clogs
The secret to this casual clog lies in the built-in orthotic footbed. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The synthetic upper is easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop slingback, and a suede-like, decorative, buckled instep strap adds the finishing touch.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Cairns Clogs:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Synthetic upper features a hook-and-loop slingback strap for easy adjustability.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Cairns Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.