Go primal in stylish comfort in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Antonia Wedge Shoes
Get ready to roar in this animal-print, classic wedge that’s got comfort covered. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. You’ll also love the wedge heel, which allows for added height without compromising stability. Plus, additions like the flattering lines of the leather upper, give even more style to this striking wedge. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Antonia Wedge Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather upper with slip-on styling allows easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Antonia Wedge Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.