Enjoy a classic design paired with comfort technology in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Alda Loafers
Shoe trends may come and go, but a loafer is always in style. You’ll love this stunner, as it is loaded with both style and comfort. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. Plus, the classic appearance on the leather upper with a buckle embellishment makes this loafer a gorgeous, everyday favorite. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Alda Loafers:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft leather upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Alda Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric / leather upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.