Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Ailie Mary Jane Shoes — a favorite style that’s podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain
Once you feel this sporty Mary Jane, it’s sure to become a staple in your casual wardrobe. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System insole with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. You’ll love the sneaker-inspired style of the leather and mesh upper, and it’s easy to adjust the fit with the hook-and-loop instep strap.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Ailie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather and mesh upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information about Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Ailie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, jersey fabric upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.