Get the sporty style you want with podiatrist-designed support in Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Tahoe Lace-Up Shoes
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this sporty lace-up is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. The man-made upper looks great with a sneaker-inspired, adjustable lace-up design and a contrasting stripe over the instep.
Features & Benefits of Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Tahoe Lace-Up Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, man-made upper with lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Tahoe Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.