Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Sierra Slip-On Shoes give you podiatrist-designed support in a sneaker-inspired style
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why this casual slip-on is made with Orthaheel technology—invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. The man-made upper has the sporty look of a lace-up sneaker in a slip-on style, enhanced with elastic instep bands for a stretchable fit.
Features & Benefits of Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Sierra Slip-On Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, man-made upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Sierra Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.