Classic style and podiatrist-designed support go together beautifully in Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Olivia Ballet Flat Shoes
This ballet flat may look dainty, yet it’s designed with plenty of support. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. A delicate bow accent adds just the right amount of feminine flair to the man-made upper.
Features & Benefits of Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Olivia Ballet Flat Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, man-made upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Olivia Ballet Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.