Vionic Women’s Valencia Sandals are a fitting style with podiatrist-designed support
Good looks and adjustability make this the go-to sandal for any occasion. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The leather upper has three adjustable hook-and-loop straps so you can create a customized fit. Plus, the snake print on the patent leather lends an eye-catching detail.
Features & Benefits Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Valencia Sandals:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Snake print, patent leather upper has three adjustable hook-and-loop straps that offer a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- Cork / rubber / EVA midsole offers added cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Valencia Sandals:
- Material Content: patent leather upper, suede upper lining and footbed, cork / rubber / EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.