Vionic Women's Tide II Thong Sandals help relieve heel pain with podiatrist-designed Orthaheel technology
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this casual thong sandal is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. The soft leather and fabric webbing upper with thong styling allows for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Tide II Thong Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Leather / fabric webbing upper with jersey fabric lining feels soft against the skin.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Tide II Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: leather / fabric webbing upper, jersey fabric upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.