Vionic Women’s Pamplona Sandals are just what you need to help relieve heel pain
Simply chic, this casual sandal pairs good looks with heel pain relief. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. Asymmetrical leather straps flatter the foot, while an adjustable hook-and-loop strap over the instep ensures a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Pamplona Sandals:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft Vachetta leather upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap that allows you to customize the fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- Cork / rubber midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Pamplona Sandals:
- Material Content: Vachetta leather upper, suede upper lining and sockliner, cork / rubber midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Spain.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.