Walk with better stability in Vionic Women's Muir Sandals with built-in motion control
Step into this strappy sandal after a workout and experience the benefits of the podiatrist-designed Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed. Contoured arch support and a deep heel cup work together to help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended, while providing stability in the rearfoot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot. The leather upper, accented with two-tone webbing, incorporates two adjustable hook-and-loop straps over the forefoot and midfoot for a customized fit. Durable Vibram® outsole for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Muir Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft, padded leather upper provides a comfortable fit.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides great traction and durability.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the heel in place on the footbed.
- Hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Muir Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, neoprene upper lining, triple-density EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.