Better alignment is yours in podiatrist-designed Vionic Venture Walking Shoes
Feel the difference in your stride with this lace-up walker featuring Orthaheel technology invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli. It helps relieve heel pain and improve body alignment. Plus, it has Tri-Planar Motion Control with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup that helps stabilize, support and realign your foot to its natural position. Get cushioning from the removable EVA insole and an EVA midsole that also absorbs shock. The synthetic upper with breathable mesh allows a cool, dry foot environment. Take confident steps on the textured rubber outsole that offers traction. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Venture Walking Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps relieve heel pain and improve body alignment.
- Removable EVA insole cushions and can be replaced with a custom orthotic.
- Synthetic upper with breathable mesh helps offer a cool, dry foot environment.
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction with every step.
- Tri-Planar Motion Control uses a deep heel cup and raised arch support to help restore natural alignment.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Venture Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, jersey upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.