Cozy faux shearling meets heel pain relief in Vionic Dewey Moccasin Slippers
The classic moccasin slipper gets infused with Orthaheel Technology. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. It has a contoured arch support and deep heel cup that help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment. The rich suede upper pairs traditional accents, like lacing and stitch detailing, with cozy faux shearling lining that helps keep feet warm. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Dewey Moccasin Slippers:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft suede upper with moccasin slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Textured thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Dewey Moccasin Slippers:
- Material Content: suede upper, faux shearling upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.