Declare victory over heel pain with orthotic support in Vionic Contest Lace-Up Shoes
Sporty style and podiatrist-designed support make a winning combination in this lace-up sneaker. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System insole with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. Plus, you’ll enjoy a cool foot environment, thanks to the light, breathable man-made / mesh upper.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Contest Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Man-made / mesh upper helps create a cool, breathable foot environment.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information about Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Contest Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.