Vionic Men’s Conner Slip-On Shoes improve upon a casual classic with podiatrist-designed support
Your casual wardrobe is about to get a lot more comfortable! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. You’ll appreciate the classic, casual look of the smooth fabric upper and sporty contrast stripe along the outsole. Twin elastic inserts add a touch of stretch for a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Conner Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft fabric upper features elastic inserts that stretch for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed for better stability.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Conner Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric upper and upper lining, canvas sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.