Vionic Men’s Boyes Sandals stabilize your steps with built-in orthotic support
This sporty sandal is podiatrist-designed with a focus on support! The Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed combines contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that work together to help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment and enable feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. Thanks to the triple-density EVA midsole, you get stability in the heel, as well as cushioning in the heel and forefoot. The leather upper, with soft jersey lining, is fully adjustable with three hook-and-loop straps, two over the foot and one at the heel. Durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Vionic Men’s Boyes Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Leather upper is lined with padded jersey fabric that feels soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides great traction and durability.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the heel in place on the footbed.
- Triple density midsole provides stability in the heel, plus cushioning in the heel and forefoot.
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Vionic Men’s Boyes Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, padded jersey upper lining, EVA sockliner and footbed, triple-density EVA midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.