Vionic Women’s Amelia Mary Jane Wedge Shoes improve upon a feminine favorite with podiatrist-designed support
Walk with better posture and balance in this cute Mary Jane. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity of this shoe is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. The man-made upper looks great with contrast stitching across the toe and heel and an adjustable, buckled instep strap, while the moderate wedge gives you a lift without sacrificing comfort.
Features & Benefits of Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Amelia Mary Jane Wedge Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, man-made upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap, so you can customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Amelia Mary Jane Wedge Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: man-made upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.