Walk with comfortable confidence in Vionic Adelaide Clogs
On the hunt for a classic shoe style that’s incredibly comfortable as well? Look no further than this stylish clog, perfect for everyday wearing. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. You’ll love the sturdy appearance of the suede upper with a contrasting leather strap and a removable backstrap with adjustable rivets for a versatile fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Adelaide Clogs:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft suede upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
- Removable backstrap with adjustable rivets offers a versatile fit.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Adelaide Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: suede upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.