Sorbothane Ultra Graphite Arch Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles combine orthotic arch support with shock absorption for comfort and motion control
These insoles are designed with an innovative system of support and cushioning like you would find in high-end running shoes. The graphite arch offers stability and support to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward). An energy core metatarsal insert offers extra shock absorption in the forefoot and returns energy to add a spring to your step. A heel insert made of Sorbothane, one of the most shock-absorbing materials in the world, helps reduce heel pain. It’s all topped with a layer of cushy, supportive polyurthane foam and a moisture-wicking, textured Poron® sockliner.
Features & Benefits of Sorbothane Ultra Graphite Arch Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Sorbothane metatarsal insert delivers maximum energy return upon absorbing impact.
- Textured Poron® foam cover rebounds to its original shape after each step.
- Poron is also anti-fungal and wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Graphite arch offers support and motion control.
- Sorbothane heel insert absorbs up to 94.7% of shock.
- Polyurethane layer absorbs and dissipates shock.
Other Important Information About Sorbothane Ultra Graphite Arch Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: Sorbothane, polyurethane, graphite, Poron.
- Made in USA.