Tsubo Women’s Roana Ballerina Flat Shoes — a flat-out flattering look with fine lines
Here’s a classic flat that’s engineered for comfort. The supple leather or patent leather upper has an elasticized topline and flex bands at the ankle for a personalized fit. Supportive memory foam and cushiony latex foam in the footbed ensure plenty of comfort underfoot. A rubberized driving heel adds durability. Antimicrobial leather lining helps keep feet fresh.
Features & Benefits of Tsubo Women’s Roana Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Ankle flex bands and stretch topline “give” for a customized fit and flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Supple leather upper with premium leather lining surrounds the foot with softness. Antimicrobial treatment on the lining helps fight foot odor.
- Rounded toe box allows toes to spread out and relax.
- Rubberized driving heel wraps up over the heel of the upper to help prevent scuffs.
- Memory foam top layer and latex foam bottom layer, plus extra latex foam in the forefoot, offer lasting comfort with soft, supportive cushioning.
Other Important Information About Tsubo Women’s Roana Ballerina Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, memory foam / latex foam footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.