Trotters Women’s Prima Sling Pumps — sizzling style gets improved with cushiony Comfort Cup technology
Let’s get right to the point—this sleek pump feels as good as it looks. The anti-impact EVA foam footbed softens your steps, while Comfort Cup technology adds extra cushioning right where you need it with a gel heel cup. The leather upper, designed with an elegant pointed toe and an adjustable buckle on the slingback, comes in snake print or patent.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Prima Sling Pumps:
- Comfort Cup adds gel cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and pressure.
- Buckle closure on the backstrap allows you to adjust the fit.
- Anti-impact EVA foam footbed cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Prima Sling Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, fiber tuck board midsole, iron shank, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.