Trotters Women’s Mickey Espadrille Sandals will have you ready to welcome warmer weather in fresh, feminine style
This espadrille sandal is just the thing for the warm season! The raffia-wrapped wedge creates a chic, yet laid-back look. The soft leather upper wraps feet with a triple-banded, criss-cross vamp, and a slim ankle strap with an adjustable buckle. Best of all, you can walk with confidence, thanks to the durable, traction outsole.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Mickey Espadrille Sandals:
- Moderate wedge gives you a comfortable lift, while offering support.
- Quarter strap with an adjustable buckle allows you to customize the fit.
- Synthetic lining feels soft against the skin.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction and durability for long-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Mickey Espadrille Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, man-made upper lining, latex foam footbed, EVA midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.