Trotters Women’s Meg Sandals wrap your feet in woven leather without weighing you down
Stand out in this eye-catching flat sandal that gives with every step, while woven leather straps provide a comfortable fit and feel. The slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole stays light on your feet, reducing foot fatigue, while the EVA insole absorbs shock. Adjustable buckle with hidden elastic stretch.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Meg Sandals:
- Soft, supple woven leather upper molds around feet for a custom-like fit and reduced irritation.
- Slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole stays light on your feet with its featherweight feel.
- Adjustable buckle with hidden elastic stretch gives around ankle.
- EVA insole acts as a barrier between your foot and the ground, absorbing shock upon impact.
- Padded leather covered footbed adds comfort and support.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Meg Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, synthetic leather upper lining, leather sockliner, molded EVA insole, metal shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.