Get comfortable in the generous fit of Trotters Women's Lucky Too Wide Boots
An amazing fit is yours in this classic riding boot with a wide shaft for more room to move in style. The leather upper features adjustable buckled straps on the shaft for a great look and a customized fit and an inside zipper for easy on / off. Your foot will feel so comfy against the soft tricot lining and on the latex and EVA footbed that cushions and absorbs shock. Stay confident walking in this mid-heel boot with the flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole that offers sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women's Lucky Too Wide Boots:
- Leather upper with wider shaft offers generous room for your leg and calf.
- Tricot upper lining with foam creates a soft foot environment.
- Latex / EVA foam footbed adds soft cushioning underfoot for shock absorption.
- Iron shank helps provide stability as you walk.
- Flexible, thermoplastic rubber outsole delivers great traction.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women's Lucky Too Wide Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: leather upper, tricot upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, latex / EVA foam footbed, fiber tuck midsole, iron shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.