Step out in a tailored and tasseled look with Trotters Women’s Leana Tailored Loafers
This low-heel loafer style will tempt you with its tassels and classic good looks! The burnished leather upper breaks in easily and is lined with polyurethane foam-padded tricot that feels soft to the skin. The footbed is cushioned with 4mm of anti-impact latex foam for added comfort underfoot, while the metal shank delivers the support you need for long periods on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Leana Tailored Loafers:
- Soft leather upper offers easy break-in for a comfortable fit.
- Low heel gives you a slight lift without sacrificing comfort.
- Metal shank offers extra support.
- Long-wearing thermoplastic rubber outsole provides durability.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Leana Tailored Loafers:
- Material Content: burnished kid leather upper, tricot / polyurethane foam upper lining, synthetic sockliner, latex foam footbed, fiber tuck board midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.