Trotters Women’s Lauren Slip-On Shoes — crafted with cushioned comfort and style in mind
This versatile pump makes it easy to step out in sleek style! The suede upper and patent-covered wedge create a polished look. Cushioned comfort comes from the polyurethane foam footbed with shock-absorbing latex inserts in the heel and forefoot.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Lauren Slip-On Shoes:
- Suede / patent upper is lined with soft, breathable, antimicrobial-treated tricot that helps reduce moisture and odor.
- Polyurethane foam footbed softens your steps and helps prevent heel strike and ball-of-foot soreness.
- Latex inserts in the heel and forefoot add extra cushioning where you need it most.
- Flexible thermoplastic outsole provides long-lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Lauren Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: suede / patent leather upper, tricot / foam upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane foam / latex insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.