Trotters Women's Katie Sandals cradle your feet in custom comfort
Step into the new look of comfort! It all starts with three adjustable hook-and-loop straps you can easily customize to your foot for a personalized fit. The dual-density footbed supports your foot in a natural position to give you a more balanced stride, while soft EVA foam cushions every step. But the comfort doesn’t stop there! The soft leather or nubuck leather upper features breathable polyurethane lining, and the flexible, slip-resistant polyurethane outsole bends with your foot’s natural movement, absorbing shock as you walk.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women's Katie Sandals:
- Dual-density molded EVA footbed cushions and supports your stride.
- Durable, flexible polyurethane outsole adds extra cushioning and shock absorption.
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer adjustability and easy on / off.
- Leather or nubuck upper with breathable polyurethane lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women's Katie Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.