Get the customized fit you want in Trotters Women’s Kat Sandals
Your search for a sandal that cushions and supports ends with this classic, casual style from Trotters. Not only does the dual-density, molded EVA footbed provide cushioning and support, it also conforms to the shape of your foot. Plus, the flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock with each step. 11/4" heels. The soft leather upper is easy to adjust with triple hook-and-loop closures at the heel, instep and forefoot. Decorative metal buttons add visual interest.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Kat Sandals:
- Dual-density, molded EVA footbed cushions and supports your foot.
- Low heel gives you a comfortable lift.
- Durable polyurethane outsole provides flexibility, cushioning and shock absorption.
- Breathable, man-made lining feels soft against the skin.
- Triple adjustable hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Kat Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, man-made upper lining, microfiber sockliner, dual-density EVA footbed, fiber tuck midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.