Enjoy heel-to-toe cushioning with a sophisticated, tailored look in Trotters Women's Jenn Croco Loafers
This classic loafer is crafted with a supple croco patent leather upper that features dual elastic inserts for easy on / off. Polyurethane foam cushioning softens your steps wear after wear—every time you slide this shoe on, it will feel like the first! Durable, flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock. Tricot lining surrounds your foot in softness, while reducing irritation and wicking away moisture.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women's Jenn Croco Loafers:
- Croco patent leather upper is lined with soft, breathable, antimicrobial-treated tricot that helps reduce moisture and odor.
- Twin elastic inserts stretch for easy on / off.
- Polyurethane foam footbed softens your steps and helps prevent heel strike and ball-of-foot soreness.
- Flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock while remaining light on your feet for an easy, cushioned walk.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women's Jenn Croco Loafers:
- Material Content: croco patent leather upper, tricot / foam upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.