Classic moccasin style joins with cushioning comfort in Trotters Women's Gwen Loafers
This low-heel loafer delivers all-day comfort and classic style with a moccasin vamp, featuring a decorative buckle strap. It’s a tailored look that feels great whether you’re at the office or casual outings, thanks to the cushioning comfort of the latex foam footbed. You can also stride with confidence on the flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole that offers sure-footed traction, while the steel shank helps with stability.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women's Gwen Loafers:
- Tricot and polyurethane upper lining creates a soft foot environment.
- Latex foam footbed offers soft cushioning underfoot for shock absorption.
- Steel shank helps provide stability as you walk.
- Flexible, thermoplastic rubber outsole delivers great traction.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women's Gwen Loafers:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, tricot / polyurethane upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, latex foam footbed, fiber tuck midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.