Polish off your look without sacrificing comfort in Trotters Women’s Doris Signature Pumps
This low pump may look sophisticated, but it packs plenty of comfort, too! The polyurethane foam footbed cushions from heel to toe, and it’s topped with a breathable sockliner that feels soft against the skin. The croco patent leather or suede upper is hand-finished with a square metallic ornament at the toe for an elegant touch, while a center v-elastic insert offers a bit of stretch for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Doris Signature Pumps:
- Full-length polyurethane foam footbed provides cushioning to help reduce the impact of each step.
- Breathable, perforated sockliner, made of soft man-made nappa, helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Metallic ornament adds sophisticated style.
- Low heel gives you a comfortable lift.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Doris Signature Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: patent leather or suede upper, tricot / polyurethane foam upper lining, man-made nappa sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, fiber tuck, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.