Look and feel your best in the all-day comfort of Trotters Women's Demi Pumps
This low-heel dress pump is a delightful style with a soft, snake-embossed print leather or patent leather upper. A cute bow on the forefoot adds an appealing look to the ballet-style pump. Your feet will feel comfy and fresh against the soft, foam-padded tricot upper lining with an antimicrobial treatment to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay. The cushioning EVA footbed helps absorb shock, while the rubber outsole offers great traction for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women's Demi Pumps:
- Tricot upper lining with antimicrobial treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- EVA footbed offers soft cushioning and shock absorption.
- Steel shank delivers stability as you walk.
- Rubber outsole provides great traction.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women's Demi Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather or patent leather upper, tricot / polyurethane foam upper lining, synthetic / polyurethane foam sockliner, EVA footbed, fiber tuck midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.