Trotters Women’s Dea Sling Pumps — step into a polished, classic look with heel-to-toe cushioning for all-day comfort
This slingback pump features a leather or leather / patent upper finished with a contrast cap-toe for a crisp, dressy look. The elasticized buckle stretches around the ankle, and a tiny elastic insert over the instep gives with your stride. Beautiful leathers and attractive styling are a signature of Trotters, but nothing beats the memory foam footbed. The heel to toe cushioning softens your steps and lasts, wear after wear, so every step feels as comfortable as the first.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Dea Sling Pumps:
- Flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock while staying light on your feet.
- Fully padded footbed, constructed from polyurethane memory foam, disperses pressure over the surface of the foot, preventing heel strike and soreness in the ball of the foot.
- Leather or a combination leather / patent upper with breathable nylon knit lining pampers feet in softness and reduces foot irritation.
- Metal shank and heel counter stabilize your steps, keeping you steady on your feet.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Dea Sling Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather or leather / patent upper, nylon upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane midsole, metal shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.