Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Blizzard III Boots:
- Water-repellant design helps keep feet comfortably warm and dry.
- Faux fur lining offers cozy warmth.
- Stretch elastic insert and adjustable buckle on the side of the shaft help create a customized fit.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides shock absorption and traction.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Blizzard III Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 10".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, faux fur / cotton upper lining, nylon sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.