Trotters Women’s Paulina Pumps enhance an elegant style with the gel cushioning of Comfort Cup technology
Polish your look with this sleek pump. The leather upper is crafted with a pointed toe and complemented with a low kitten heel for a slight lift. The anti-impact EVA foam footbed softens your steps, while Comfort Cup technology adds extra cushioning right where you need it with a gel heel cup.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Paulina Pumps:
- Comfort Cup adds gel cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and pressure.
- Anti-impact EVA foam footbed cushions from heel to toe.
- Leather upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Synthetic rubber outsole flexes with your foot.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Paulina Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, fiber tuck board midsole, iron shank, synthetic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.