Trotters Lucia Too Tall Boots offers an extra inch of stretch for hard-to-fit calves
Having a hard time finding a tall boot that fits your calf? This riding boot provides an extra inch of stretch in the soft rib elastic panel that helps the shaft comfortably conform to hard-to-fit calves (up to 17"). The hand-polished leather gives this boot a classic look. Thermal rubber outsole allows the foot to flex. The latest foam and EAV footbed cushions feet, and the inside zipper makes for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Lucia Too Tall Boots:
- Elastic panel in shaft provides an extra inch of stretch for a custom-like fit for the hard-to-fit calf.
- Cushioned latex foam and EVA footbed offers lasting comfort underfoot.
- Thermal rubber outsole allows for flexible steps.
Other Important Information about Trotters Lucia Too Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1". Shaft Height: 14."
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester / leather upper lining, foam / synthetic sockliner, synthetic footbed, iron shank, thermal rubber / thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry upper.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.