Cushioned comfort comes all tied up with a bow on top in Trotters Lilly Slip-On Shoes
The classic ballerina style gets a wedge up! This slip-on is crafted on a low wedge for a slight lift, and it has a flexible, traction outsole to help keep you confident on your feet. You’ll love the cushiony softness of the EVA foam footbed, which helps reduce the impact of each step you take. A patent leather cap toe adds a touch of shine to the leather upper, while a delicate bow gives it feminine flair.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Lilly Slip-On Shoes:
- Thermoplastic rubber wedge outsole provides flexibility and traction for an easy, confident stride.
- Anti-impact EVA foam footbed cushions and absorbs the shock of walking.
- Leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Trotters Lilly Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, fiber tuckboard midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.