Everyday wedges combine style and comfort in Trotters Lansing Slip-On Shoes
Day or night, dressed up or down, you’ll reach for this versatile slip-on all the time. The suede upper and elastic-trimmed wedge create a timeless look you’ll love. Cushioned comfort comes from the foam-padded footbed, which adds shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue. You can never go wrong with endless comfort in a classic style!
Features & Benefits of Trotters Lansing Slip-On Shoes:
- Suede upper is lined with soft, breathable, antimicrobial-treated fabric that helps reduce moisture and odor.
- Polyurethane foam-padded footbed softens your steps.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides long-lasting comfort.
Other Important Information About Trotters Lansing Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: suede upper, tricot / foam upper lining, napa leather sockliner, 5mm polyurethane foam footbed, fiber tuck midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.