Trotters Women’s Janet Ankle Boots blend leather and stretch neoprene for a fantastic fit
Trotters updates the classic ankle boot with a touch of stretch. The upper is made with a combination of supple leather and stretch neoprene that “gives” for a customized fit, while a side zipper makes on / off easy. The polyurethane footbed, covered with breathable, man-made nappa, works with the cushioned EVA midsole to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Trotters Women’s Janet Ankle Boots:
- Leather and stretch neoprene upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Metallic man-made nappa sockliner provides breathability and softness underfoot.
- EVA midsole cushions from heel to toe.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole helps stabilize your steps.
Other Important Information About Trotters Women’s Janet Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: leather / neoprene upper, neoprene / polyester tricot upper lining, man-made nappa sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, iron shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Trotters was established in 1935, and its first shoes were moccasins handcrafted by Native Americans in Old Town, Maine. The company’s shoes are still handcrafted, and special care is taken to select only high-quality materials including soft leathers from around the world.