TravelSox Men’s / Women’s Soft Dress Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks deliver circulation-enhancing support with a super-soft feel
These over-the-calf dressed socks help keep your feet and legs energized all day long—great for travelers and those who spend long hours on their feet. Plus, they feel oh-so-soft against the skin! Designed in collaboration with a medical team, these support socks provide moderate graduated compression to help reduce swelling and stimulate circulation in your feet and legs. Silver DryStat® fibers are embedded with silver ions, which help inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold for an odor-free foot environment.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 10–18mm / Hg.
Caution: Do not wear if you have open wounds on the foot or leg.
Features & Benefits of TravelSox Men’s / Women’s Soft Dress Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Moderate support helps relieve mild swelling / edema, minor cases of varicose veins and tired, aching feet and legs.
- Super-soft yarns make it easier to put on and take off the sock.
- Silver ions embedded into the core of the fibers inhibit the growth of bacteria and molds, helping prevent odor.
- Patented knitting technique creates a support zone around the arch and ankle that adjusts to your foot shape for added comfort.
- Seam-free toe design helps eliminate irritation to your toes.
- Contoured toe pocket ensures that the sock stays in place without bunching.
- Ribbed cuff provides stay-up power—no sagging or binding.
- Ventilation channels on the sole wick moisture away from the skin to help keep your foot cool and dry.
Other Important Information About TravelSox Men’s / Women’s Soft Dress Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 75% Silver Drystat, 15% spandex, 10% nylon.
- Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry cool. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Made in Italy.