Turn to Spenco Total Support Thin Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles for ultra-thin shock absorption and motion control
Get a Shape That Feels Great™ with these lightweight yet supportive insoles. Ultrathin Air Guard Cushioning and Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad work together, using air to cushion and absorb shock in the heel and forefoot. Support comes from a semi-flexible stability cradle that supports the arch, providing motion control for better walking stability. A layer of EVA cushioning conforms to the shape of your foot, creating a customized fit and support. Plus, the ultra-thin design won’t add bulk for a great fit in your shoes. Trim to fit.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Total Support Thin Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Ultrathin Air Guard Cushioning, in the heel, plantar fascia and arch area, cushions and absorbs shock, while providing motion control.
- Semi-flexible stability cradle provides arch support and stability to help control pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
- Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad uses air pockets to cushion the ball-of-foot area and circulate air throughout the insole.
- Total Support EVA layer adds extra cushioning that conforms to the contours of your foot.
- Silpure antimicrobial fabric and perforations in the forefoot help reduce odor and moisture build-up.
Other Important Information About Spenco Total Support Thin Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA, polyurethane, antimicrobial Silipure fabric.