Spenco Total Support Max Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles maximize walking comfort with a shock-absorbing heel and motion control design
If you want a Shape That Feels Great™, choose these heavy-duty supportive insoles. The 3-Pod™ cushioning system absorbs shock in the heel, while working with the firm arch support and deep heel cup to provide motion control for better walking stability. The SpenCore Crash Pad cushions the forefoot to help relieve ball-of-foot pain. A layer of EVA cushioning conforms to the shape of your foot, creating a customized fit and support. Trim to fit.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Total Support Max Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- 3-Pod cushioning system, in the heel, plantar fascia and arch area, cushions and absorbs shock, while providing motion control.
- Firm arch support and a deep heel cup stabilizes your foot to help control pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
- SpenCore Crash Pad delivers forefoot cushioning and promotes an efficient, natural stride.
- Total Support EVA layer adds extra cushioning that conforms to the contours of your foot.
- Silpure antimicrobial fabric and perforations in the forefoot help reduce odor and moisture build-up.
Other Important Information About Spenco Total Support Max Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA, polyurethane, antimicrobial Silipure fabric.