Cold-friendly ToeWarmers Women's Shelter Boots reward your feet with plush softness and a bonus… three widths!
This easy-to-wear waterproof tall boot helps feet stay warm, dry and comfortable. A removable Warmtex foam insole serves as a heat barrier for extra warmth! The upper, made of a combination of leather and polyurethane, is lined with soft polyester and acrylic that feels like a cozy blanket against your feet and legs. The flexible, slip-resistant outsole offers dependable traction. Faux fur trim rolls up or down for warmth and style. A full-length side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of ToeWarmers Women's Shelter Boots:
- Soft, supple waterproof leather and polyurethane upper protects from cold and moisture.
- Polyester felt sockliner absorbs moisture, keeping feet dry.
- Middle layer of insole is made of a closed-cell foam that adds comfort and warmth by trapping air within the cells.
- Warmtex bottom layer consists of a reflective thermal film made of aluminum that insulates against cold and reflects body heat.
- Flexible, slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole provides dependable traction on wet, slippery surfaces.
Other Important Information About ToeWarmers Women's Shelter Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Shaft Height: 11 ½".
- Material Content: waterproof leather (vamp) and waterproof polyurethane (shaft) upper, polyester and acrylic upper lining, polyester sockliner, foam insole, fiber board midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Care: Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt. Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe with a dry cloth. Renew waterproof ability by applying a spray silicone.
- Made in Canada.