Cushiony soft ToeToe Men’s / Women’s Terry Loop Walking OTC Socks help improve circulation and range of movement
These over-the-calf socks soften your steps with all-over terry cushioning, but what really makes them great is Enhanced Proprioception Technology (EPT™). The socks separate your toes, allowing them to move freely while creating a protective layer around each toe. Keeping toes mobile enhances circulation, which helps prevent cold feet. Toe separation also minimizes friction to prevent blisters and reduces bacterial growth for a more healthy, odor-free foot environment.
Features & Benefits of ToeToe Men’s / Women’s Terry Loop Walking OTC Socks:
- EPT toe separation allows toes to move freely for improved foot function, while encouraging better balance and grip.
- Tube design (no heel) and seamless interior offer a comfortable fit on either foot while reducing irritation.
- Three sizes provide a better fit around the contours of your foot.
- Soft, stretchy fabric fits like a second skin.
- Comfortable fit from toe to cuff, with a gentle hold on the calf, stays up without restricting blood flow.
- Non-restricting knitting between toes prevents friction and excess heat, reducing the risk of blisters.
- Terry loop knitting throughout the sock creates a cushioned interior for added comfort.
Other Important Information About ToeToe Men’s / Women’s Terry Loop Walking OTC Socks:
- Yarn Content: 90% cotton , 10% elasthane.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.