ToeSox Women’s Kirra Sandals align your toes for healthy and happy feet!
The five-toe design of this sandal separates your toes and allows your foot to move freely, while helping strengthen foot muscles. Four comfortable toe posts create space between each toe, encouraging toes to spread out naturally for proper alignment. Plus, the five-toe design helps correct overlapping toes and other toe problems caused by poor alignment. For best results, allow one week for your feet to adjust to the sensation of five-toe sandals.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of ToeSox Women’s Kirra Sandals:
- Four toe posts separate the toes to promote natural alignment of the foot and toes. Encourages muscle activation and foot strengthening. Proper foot alignment and spread toes helps to improve posture and gait
- Pitched (slanted) toe design improves rebound for an easier walk.
- Washed denim strap with cotton fabric lining feels soft on your foot.
- Yoga mat footbed is made of 100% recycled yoga mat material, providing cushiony softness underfoot.
Other Important Information About ToeSox Women’s Kirra Sandals:
- Material Content: cotton upper and upper lining, nylon toe posts, EVA midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
The ToeSox company makes socks, grip socks and sandals that help toes separate, spread and straighten for better-feeling feet. The unique “five-toe” design can be especially helpful for overlapping, crowded and crooked toes.