Improve your balance and posture with ToeSox Women's Reina Five Toe Sandals
Start with your toes to get a better grip as you walk. This faux leather sandal is made with four soft toe posts that separate the toes, promoting a more natural alignment. Wear to ease the discomfort of overlapping or crowded toes, corns or tired, aching feet. A cushiony, molded EVA footbed supports the arch, while softening your steps.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of ToeSox Women's Reina Five Toe Sandals:
- Four toe posts separate the toes to promote natural alignment of the foot and toes.
- Molded EVA footbed offers cushioning and arch support for added comfort underfoot.
- Neoprene posts feel soft and comfortable between toes.
- High-impact rubber outsole provides durability for long-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About ToeSox Women's Reina Five Toe Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, neoprene upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
The ToeSox company makes socks, grip socks and sandals that help toes separate, spread and straighten for better-feeling feet. The unique “five-toe” design can be especially helpful for overlapping, crowded and crooked toes.