ToeSox Medium Sport Ankle Socks pair toe-wiggling freedom with moisture-managing technology and cushioned comfort
These barefoot-inspired crew socks are ready for anything, from daily errands to hitting the trails. They’re made with a five-toe design that separates your toes to help reduce irritation, while promoting better balance and freedom of movement. Moisture-managing Perf Dry™ fibers wick away moisture, working with the ventilated top to help keep your feet dry and fresh. Plus, cushioned soles add extra softness from heel to toe.
Features & Benefits of ToeSox Medium Sport Ankle Socks:
- Five-toe design provides the freedom of movement and flexibility of being barefoot, while helping reduce irritation between your toes.
- Ventilated top helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- Fitted heel helps prevent bunching to keep the sock in place.
- Perf Dry moisture management fibers help maintain a cool, dry foot environment.
- Arch band “hugs” your foot for added comfort and support.
- Cushioned sole softens your steps for a more comfortable stride.
Other Important Information About ToeSox Medium Sport Ankle Socks:
- Yarn Content: 45% Perf Dry synthetic, 45% nylon, 10% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out on gentle cycle. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
The ToeSox company makes socks, grip socks and sandals that help toes separate, spread and straighten for better-feeling feet. The unique “five-toe” design can be especially helpful for overlapping, crowded and crooked toes.