Toe Hold Alignment Splint lets you customize your bunion relief, day or night
Whether you like the splint nice and tight or light and loose, the hook-and-loop strap lets you easily adjust the amount of bunion correction to your liking. Worn day or night, the soft foam splint gently pulls the big toe outward to correct the bunion and alleviate pressure in shoes. Low profile design fits in most shoes.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation.
Features & Benefits of Toe Hold Alignment Splint:
- Hook-and-loop strap allows you to adjust the placement and level of bunion correction.
- Hypoallergenic, non-latex foam helps prevent skin irritation.
- One-piece design helps keep the splint from moving on the foot.
- Splint is easy to put on and take off, stretching to fit the toe and foot without losing its stabilizing properties.
Other Important Information About Toe Hold Alignment Splint:
- Material Content: nylon / spandex fabric, open-cell, elastomeric, non-latex foam.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
- Made in USA.