Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Maeslin Backstrap Sandals deliver foot-friendly comfort in an eco-friendly, strappy design
Casual chic goes oh-so-comfy in this strappy wedge sandal. The leather-lined footbed is made with anti-fatigue technology, a system of inverted cones that absorb the shock of each step to help reduce foot fatigue for longer lasting comfort. Not only does the traction outsole help keep you confident on your feet, it’s also eco-friendly with 15% recycled rubber. The premium, full-grain leather upper combines criss-cross straps over the forefoot and an adjustable, buckled ankle strap for a great-looking, great-fitting style, complemented with a cork-wrapped wedge.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Maeslin Backstrap Sandals:
- Premium, full-grain leather upper provides strappy style and long-lasting wear.
- Adjustable buckle on the ankle strap allows you to customize the fit.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is designed with inverted cones that absorb shock, helping to reduce foot fatigue.
- Cork-wrapped wedge feels light on your feet.
- Durable outsole, made of 15% recycled rubber, features a lug tread pattern for increased traction.
Other Important Information About Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers Maeslin Backstrap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 3 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather sockliner, Anti-Fatigue footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.