Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Clogs — barefoot comfort with a good-for-the-earth design
This laid-back, casual clog helps keep your feet feeling great while keeping the earth in mind. The removable foam-cushioned insole is topped with SmartWool®, made of a renewable resource that provides natural moisture-wicking and temperature regulating properties. Partially recycled rubber makes up the Green Rubber™ outsole, and the cozy Re-Fleece Polartec faux shearling lining is made with recycled content, too! Handsewn stitching accents the premium leather upper.
Features & Benefits of Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Clogs:
- Extra-soft, premium leather upper looks great with handsewn stitch detail.
- Re-Fleece Polartec faux shearling lining, made with recycled materials, helps keep feet warm and is environmentally friendly.
- SmartWool sockliner naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture for year-round comfort.
- Removable, contoured foam insole conforms to the shape of the foot over time.
- Durable Green Rubber outsole, with 43% recycled rubber, provides traction for a confident stride.
- Slip-on style allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Timberland Women’s Earthkeepers BareStep Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, Re-Fleece Polartec upper lining, SmartWool sockliner, foam insole, Green Rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.